Prior to any services starting we will arrange a home visit to fill in a care plan and consent form. We will discuss with you what services you require and how we can best support your needs.
You will also meet the member of staff that will be supporting you at this time. If you have any questions or concerns this is a good time to discuss them then we will arrange dates for your service to start.
You will be invoiced on a monthly basis for the services received.
- Enabling which is 1-1 support to access various settings & activities
- A sitting service within the individual’s home
- Support with managing finances
- Support with domestic chores
- Support to access work
- Travel training
- Day scheme which provides outings in a group setting
Please visit our Day Scheme page to see our latest schedule